- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
“Their name says it all” –CNN “The best spokesmen for the pro-gun rights side” –Talk America Radio Network
- JPFO – Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership
Nice sight that clearly explains the groups roots and beliefs – application form and articles from their quarterly newsletter (The Firearms Sentinel) are available
- Law-abiding Unregistered Firearms Association
LUFA is an anti bill c-68 group. they oppose any legislation that license users, register guns and disarms guns from the canadian people
- National Rifle Association (NRA)
- PAC-H.E.A.T./ARGO Online
Public Affairs Council to Help Eradicate Antigun Treachery (PAC-H.E.A.T.) and its political party, Americans for the Revival of Gun Ownership (ARGO) – fighting like hellcats for restoration of all law-abiding citizens Constitutional gun rights
- Peaceable Texans for Firearms Rights
- Second Amendment Foundation
Organizational information and RKBA related material. They also run an e-mail discussion list.
- The Great Lakes Self-Defense Association
GLSDA is a regional self-defense advocacy organization dedicated to the preservation of self-defense rights including the use of firearms
- The Gun Owners of America Home Page
“The only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington” — Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) Offers e-mail based alerts.
- The New Brunswick Firearms Alliance Inc.
center-right is a free weeklyish electronic newsletter of centrist, conservative, and libertarian ideas. low traffic, high quality, thoughtful, reasoned analysis — an edited newsletter, not a free-for-all discussion group.
- sportsmen’s committee for political education