Antique Obsolete Collectible
Collectible and hard to find ammunition in singles and boxes, including cartridge stock, pistol cartridge stock, European cartridges, military cartridges, rimfire cartridges, British cartridges, and shotgun shells.
- Cartwin for Cartridge Collectors
Computer programm for identification and collecting small caliber cartridges. a visual database for windows systems
- International Ammunition Association, Inc
Offering a wealth of information for and about cartridge collection
- Liberty Shooting Supplies
Cast bullets for smokeless and black powder reloading, brass for obsolete and current calibers, antique style replica cartridge boxes, reloading equipment
- Old Western Scrounger Inc.
Newly manfactured ammunition in obsolete calibers for winchester, remington, colt, and military
- Quality Cartridge
Manufacturers of wildcat, obsolete, and odd-caliber brass and loaded ammunition
- Sold USA.com
Hunting and fishing collectibles website:shotshell boxes, guns, civil war, posters, calendars,price guides
- antique ammunition webring
webring for collectors/buyers/sellers of antique ammunition, collector cartridges, and related items.
- cartridge collecting exchange
antique and modern cartridges and shotshells for the collector
- cns wholesale products and curtis steinhauer
collectible cartridges and ammo
- rtg sporting collectibles
antique collectible ammunition in thier original boxes. one of the largest collections of winchester ammunition around. buy, sell or trade
Antique Ammunition: Antique Shells, Antique Rifle Ammunition, Antique Ammo
Over the years, a lot of old cartridges and ammunition shells have been discovered at battlegrounds in the U.S. and throughout the world. While some of them are used ammunition, others have remained in their original boxes and casings for decades. Depending on their ages, conditions, and rarity, they may be worth a substantial amount of money and considered very valuable by gun enthusiasts and collectors. Many firearms and antique collectors are willing to pay high prices to acquire rare antique ammo.
Most collectors go to auctions or antique stores to purchase antique ammunition, other collectors prefer to shop online. The Internet has a large number of antique gun stores that carry a wide range of vintage ammunition, and there are several stores that specialize in old ammo. It is also possible to find historically significant ammunition on the Internet, such as Civil War or World War II ammo. Here is a list of websites that have great selections of antique ammo:
- Ammo One: This is the place to buy collectible and rare ammunition, including antique handgun and rifle cartridges, as well as shotgun shells.
- RTG Sporting Collectibles: RTG offers antique and obsolete cartridges and ammunition shells in original boxes.
- McKune’s Sporting Collectibles: An extensive list of antique ammunition with boxes.
- Ammunition for Collectors: A company that features a wonderful assortment of collectible ammo.
- Ocala Armory: Find antique shells and cartridges by famous manufacturers in this website.
- The Cartridge Collector’s Exchange: Online antique ammo store that provides lots of collectible cartridges and shotgun shells.
- Joe Salter: Listing of collectible ammunition, including blanks, cartridges, ammunition shells, clips, and others.
- Guns International: Classified ads for vintage ammunition.
- David R. Chicoine: Antique ammo collectors can find very rare items in this website.
- Auction Arms: This online auction company has a large selection of ammunition for collectors.
- Vintage Ammo: Lots of full boxes of vintage cartridges, some dating back to early 20th century.
- Antique Gun Room: An antique gun store that has an impressive inventory of antique cartridges and ammunition shells.
- Guns America: Collectible cartridges by renowned manufacturers such as Remington, Winchester, Browning, Peters, and others.
- American Civil War Bullets: Buy Civil War cartridges from this antique store.
- Corinth Civil War Relics: Website that sells Civil War cartridges that were discovered in the Corinth-Shiloh area.