- A Lewis Enterprise Inc
Offers a variety of firearms, including t/c encore and contender frames and barrels
- Badger Barrels
- Broughton Rifle Barrels
Premium 416R Stainless Steel Rifle Barrels crafted for the shooter who is looking for 5 shots in 1 hole or 1 shot of a lifetime
- Buck Steele’s Reamer Rentals and Precision Gun Parts
Rents chamber reamers, and offers barrels, and stocks for sale
- Bullberry Barrel Works Online
Custom Contender and Encore Stock sets and Barrels in over 175 calibers – they have an online catalog that describes their full line of products and services.
- EFK Firedragon Pistol Accessories
Manufacture and sell devices that limit the degree of recoil from the discharge of powerful handguns
- Garys Guns – Custom Built Shotgun Barrels
Custom shotgun barrels for match shooting and hunting
- Hart Rifle Barrels
- Impulse Gun Barrels
Patented barrelsystem based increasing bullet speed and lowering muzzle flip. currently available only for Glock 17,21,22,31
- Jarvis, Inc
Custom Rifle and Pistol Barrels
- Kreiger Barrels
Manufacturer of barrels
- Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels, Inc
- Pac-Nor Barrels
Precision rifle barrels
- Shilen, Inc.
Manufacturer of Fine Barrels
- The Gun sHop and Van Horn Barrels
- The Montana Rifleman, Inc.
Custom manufacturers of chrome moly and stainless steel rifle barrels and muzzle brakes. Offers over 30 different calibers and over 150 different cartridges.Supplies blank, contoured blank, chambered and threaded barrels – installion available.
- Vernon C Davis & Company
Supplier of locks, stocks & barrels for muzzle loaders
- connecticut precision chambering l.l.c.
gunsmithing work and tuneups on 10/22, 77/22, mini 14 & 30, sako finnfire and high standard
- corson’s barrels
specializing in shotgun barrels
- norecoil.com pistol barrels and buffers
match grade compensated pistol barrels, recoil buffer systems for most semi-automatic pistols
Custom Shotgun Barrels for Sale and Custom Tactical Shotgun Barrels
A shotgun barrel is the metal tube through which the bullet exits the gun. This advancement in technology has led to a huge range of shotgun barrels with different diameters and lengths. These barrels can be single or double. The double barrel is further classified into over and under or side by side. A single barrel shotgun has only one barrel making it easy to handle and lighter. It is a wonderful option for beginners. An over and under double barrel has one barrel above the other while a side by side double barrel has barrels next to each other.
Shotgun barrels are typically longer than regular rifle barrels. This is because shotguns are used for shooting at small objects that move fast. Longer barrels swing slower and they offer greater stability due to greater inertia. This improves accuracy in aim. They are used mainly for shooting and other sporting purposes.
If you would like to have a barrel that is specific to your preference, you can easily customize your barrel. With the proper technical knowledge, you can easily customize your barrel according to your fancy. On the other hand, you can also look for custom-made shotgun barrels or custom tactical shotgun barrels.
Custom Shotgun Barrels
Experienced shooters would only use custom shotgun barrels, this is because different people have different needs and a standard manufactured shotgun may not have the perfect type of barrel for your purpose. Other than the length, there are other additions for the barrels. A rifle sight can be added to the barrel. This enables you to have a clear sight view. It can be threaded for choke view if needed. Diameter lengths vary too and they can be customized as per your choice. Backboring your barrel by increasing the diameter of the bore greatly improves the performance of the barrel and reduces friction. Additionally, you can attach a sleeve or chamber ring to your barrel or even extend it.
Custom Tactical Shotgun Barrels
In the tactical shotgun, you can use the Vang Comp system to enhance your shotgun. This involves increasing the length of the forcing cone, backboring the barrels, and adding ports to compensate. This improves accuracy and reduces recoil. A light can also be attached to the barrel with the help of a clamp for use during the night.
If you are looking for custom shotgun barrels, there are many choices on the Internet. Some manufacturers can produce custom shotgun barrels for you. You will also find many ready-made custom shotgun barrels. Here are some places to find custom shotgun barrels for sale.
- Shotgun World: Great resource center for shotguns, including custom barrels.
- R&D Custom Barrel: Come here for complete customization of your shotgun.
- Gary’s Guns: Provides various shotgun barrel modifications.
- Gun Barrel Guy: Here’s you guy to perfect your barrel customization for turkey shooting.
- Vang Comp Systems: Offers customization of tactical shotguns.
- E.R. Shaw: A leader in custom shotgun barrels.
- R&R Arms: A place to find many custom shotgun barrels.
- Seminole: Provides custom barrel work like backboring, choke installation, lengthened forcing cones, and more.
- NexTag: Comparison chart for many custom shotgun barrels.
- Orvis: Premier shotgun manufacturer with barrel modification services.
- Rob Roberts: Offers shotgun barrel customization services.
- BirdnClay Shotguns: Another shotgun manufacturer providing custom barrels.
- Clio Gun Shop: Provides gun repair and custom gunsmith services.
- Custom Gun: A gun expert who offers custom barrel work.
- Double Shotguns: Side by side double barrel specialist with customization services.